Tarneit Central Medical Centre welcomes your telephone inquiries. Telephone calls to doctors are directly put through to the doctor in an emergency, at all other times our friendly staff will take a message and forward it to the doctor for follow up.
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Breast examinations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes management
- Disabled toilets
- Health Assessments
- 4-5 year old Healthy Kids Checks
- Home visits
- Immunisations – child and travel vaccinations
- Implanon – insertion and removal
- Minor surgical procedures
- Pap smears – Cervical Screening
- Parking – (free)
- EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY
- Pre-employment medicals
- Random blood sugar level test (finger prick test)
- Refugee Health Assessments
- Skin checks and assessments
- Sports Medicine
- Waiting room with a television
- Wheel chair access
- Wound care
If you require an interpreter the reception staff will call the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) when you arrive at the clinic for over the phone assistance.
If you require an onsite interpreter you are able to bring a family member of friend into the consultation or we can arrange an onsite interpreter with some notice.
At Tarneit Central Medical Centre we have doctors that speak languages other than English.
HINDI , URDU and PUNJABI
Please enquire at reception and the staff will be able to advise you when these doctors are available.